[Air-L] Digital ethnography, anyone? Join us Aug 5 on Instagram Live

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:48:54 PDT 2020

Hello AoIR friends,

I write from Australia, in the midst of our new lockdowns.    …..sigh……   To pass the time at DERC (the Digital Ethnography Research Centre, centered at RMIT, Melbourne), we’ve launched a “DERC Research Takeover” for the next six weeks. If you’re in the mood to see our “work from home” spaces, learn more about what we’re doing, etc., you can follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.

This week, PhD scholar Marissa Willcox is the “DERC Researcher of the Week” and as part of her Takeover, she’s going to have a live Instagram interview with Zoë Glatt from LSE’s Digital Ethnography Collective.

What’s not to like??!!

--Annette

***

DERC: Digital Ethnography Research Center

@digitalethno on Twitter

@DERCresearch on Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/Digitalethnographyrc

August 5, 2020, our #researcheroftheweek Marissa Willcox is hosting Zoe Glatt from the LSE Digital Ethnography Collective in an Instagram Live interview to talk about Zoe's research on YouTube and doing Digital Ethnography amid Covid19.

This Wednesday at 5pm AUS EST  (8 a.m. London)

tune in through the DERC instagram profile to see the video hosted live. https://www.instagram.com/dercresearch/

….and you can also watch it later….

---.

Annette N. Markham, PhD, Professor

School of Media & Communication

Acting Director, Digital Ethnography Research Center

Publications, CV, Blog: https://annettemarkham.com

Twitter: @annettemarkham

---.