[Air-L] Reminder E-mail: Perception of Cultural Inclusivity in Online Teaching and Learning ( 5-10 min survey)

Nandita Gurjar nanditagurjar11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:39:48 PDT 2020

*Title of Study: *Perception of Cultural Inclusivity in Online Teaching and
Learning

inclusivity in online teaching and learning with implications for the
design, development, and delivery of online learning. We invite you (anyone
engaged in any aspect of online learning) to contribute your perspective in
this voluntary survey that will take approximately 5-10 minutes. The survey
is anonymous; we encourage you to complete the survey voluntarily. Thank
you for your contribution and time.

*Study URL: * https://uni.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8G1dyPcP7y5b7Vj

If you have questions about this study, please contact Nandita Gurjar at
nandita.gurjar at uni.edu

Sincerely,
Nandita

Nandita Gurjar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Literacy Education
107C Schindler Education Center
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls-50316