[Air-L] Fwd: Career Opportunity:  faculty, school of communication & culture

Jaigris Hodson Jaigris.Hodson at RoyalRoads.ca
Fri Aug 7 12:08:41 PDT 2020

Hello AoIR-istas!

My awesome Uni has an opportunity for a faculty position in communication with a focus on digital media. The department is awesome, and the lifestyle here in beautiful BC is unbeatable! I’m happy to answer any questions you might have about my University, and I encourage everyone to apply.

Have a great day!

Jaigris Hodson

Begin forwarded message:

From: Human Resources <Human.Resources at RoyalRoads.ca<mailto:Human.Resources at RoyalRoads.ca>>
Subject: Career Opportunity:  faculty, school of communication & culture
Date: July 27, 2020 at 4:31:10 PM PDT
To: "@RRU-Community" <RRU-Community at royalroads.ca<mailto:RRU-Community at royalroads.ca>>

An exciting career opportunity at RRU is now available!

If you would like to apply for the position of faculty, school of communication & culture <https://royalroads.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/789> (limited term), please submit your application through HR Smart Career Center by August 27, 2020.

*Please note that this competition is open to internal and external applicants. An internal applicant is defined as a current employee of Royal Roads University.  This does not apply to staff employed at RRU in a temporary capacity through a staffing agency, or engaged as a contractor.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact HR.

Best regards,

Human Resources | Royal Roads University
T 250.391.2600 ext. 4381 | F 250.391.2570
2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC Canada V9B 5Y2 | royalroads.ca<http://royalroads.ca/>

LIFE.CHANGING

Jaigris Hodson PhD, Associate Professor, College of Interdisciplinary Studies | Royal Roads University
T 250.391.2600 | F 250.391.2587
2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC  Canada  V9B 5Y2 | royalroads.ca<https://webmail.royalroads.ca/owa/redir.aspx?C=QXhN0f5Q17WvcmXecxL28GUrFWzz_b6WZg6OBhWblb3RcR58CxfUCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2froyalroads.ca%2f>
Pronouns: she/her/hers

LIFE.CHANGING

Royal Roads is located on the traditional lands of the Xwsepsum  and Lekwungen First Nations’ ancestors and families.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments may contain personal or confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and attachments.