[Air-L] Reminder - Disaster Tech Demo Day August 19, 9am PT

Betsy Cooper aspentechpolicyhub at aspeninstitute.org
Mon Aug 17 10:02:46 PDT 2020

Reminder: August 19 Webinar

Disaster Tech: Preparing for Unprecedented Crisis

If there is anything that the COVID-19 crisis has taught us, it is the
importance of planning for future large scale risks. How can we change or
use technology to better prepare for the looming crisis of climate change
and other disasters?

We write to remind you that this Wednesday August 19, 9-10am PT, our Aspen
Tech Policy Hub Fellows will showcase their projects focused on Disaster
Tech: Preparing for Unprecedented Crisis. Our fellows, [1]Raylene Yung and
[2]Alexander Romero will be presenting their projects focused on innovative
disaster coordination technology and reducing the tech sector's carbon
footprint. Following the presentations, we are thrilled to be joined by
former FEMA official Carlos J. Castillo, who will give a keynote address.

It’s not too late to register; sign up now: [3]D[4]isaster Tech: Preparing
for Unprecedented Crisis.

[5]RSVP

This conversation is part of the Aspen Tech Policy Hub’s Demo Day Video
Series. Please visit [6]our website to learn more about our series and RSVP
for other events and learn about our [7]past fellow projects here.

CONTACT US
[8]Twitter [9]Email Address [10]Website