[Air-L] teaching resource on hacking and digital hum resources for teaching

Maya Ganesh mayamemes at riseup.net
Wed Aug 5 13:07:42 PDT 2020

Hello,

Thanks for the update on Hack_Curio Biella. It is nice to see
interesting projects grow out of academic research, and see them being
useful!

And thank you for including my project in you list :-)))
So let me just take the opportunity to flesh out some future plans and
directions for A is for Another: A Dictionary of AI
https://aisforanother.net

This is on hiatus while I finish my dissertation; but after October, I
will be putting together a classroom-based workshop/exercise format to
suggest how students and teachers can work on writing entries.  I will
also have a submission form so that anyone who has an entry can submit
something one-off. The dictionary's architecture requires that entries
be put together in a certain way. Please do write to me if you have
questions or suggestions for this project. Stay tuned :-)

Thank you.
Best wishes,
Maya