[Air-L] Teaching online #LookingProfessorial

Dipayan Ghosh ghosh.d7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:29:50 PDT 2020

Is this the one?

https://www.chronicle.com/article/how-to-curate-your-zoom-backdrop-and-why-you-should

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 12:44 PM Natalie Rock <drnatalierock at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great idea!!!!
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>

> > On 14 Aug 2020, at 09:36, Arditi, David M <darditi at uta.edu> wrote:
>

> > Colleagues,
>

> > Many of you saw the terrible article in The Chronicle of Higher
> Education yesterday saying that our at home work environments should be
> organized and free of distractions. To counter this, I say we all share
> pictures of our actual chaotic home working environments that we have while
> we teach online. I created the hashtag on Twitter #LookingProfessorial.
> Look forward to seeing all your photos!
>

> > Best,
>
> > David
>

> > Dr. David Arditi
>
> > Associate Professor of Sociology
>
> > Director of the Center for Theory
>
> > University of Texas at Arlington

> > http://www.aoir.org/

All the best,

-Dipayan

*Dipayan Ghosh, Ph.D.*

Digital Platforms & Democracy Project  |  Harvard Kennedy School

dir: (617) 496-0337  |  cell: (860) 933-6225

Order my new book!

*Terms of Disservice: How Silicon Valley is Destructive by Design
<https://www.amazon.com/Terms-Disservice-Silicon-Valley-Destructive/dp/0815737653>*

<https://www.amazon.com/Terms-Disservice-Silicon-Valley-Destructive/dp/0815737653>