[Air-L] Teaching online #LookingProfessorial

John S. Seberger sebergerj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:53:13 PDT 2020

I read it as satire given the apparently genuine use of the phrase, ‘higgeldy-piggedly.’

Similarly, the conflict between avoiding the ‘death of [one’s] humanity’ (see section ’Neutral vs. Empty’)  and the creation of a facade of a wholly non-human home life speaks volumes.

Best,

John S. Seberger

Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Informatics