[Air-L] Software/Application that Can Harvest Historical Data

Oluwole Badmus obadmus at uwo.ca
Mon Aug 24 10:38:48 PDT 2020

Hello  there,

Ryerson University (as well as many others) have developed a range of tools for pulling data off social media/web . Visit their work on https://socialmedialab.ca/apps/ to see a range of apps. I also suggest you consider some historical (hydrated) tweets on DocNow (https://catalog.docnow.io/) or on Havard Dataverse.

HTH

Best regards
Martins Olu’ Badmus
Western University