[Air-L] About that COVID-19 app your university just required you to install...

Lilly Irani lirani at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 25 12:30:37 PDT 2020

Thank you for posting this, Christian. We at UC San Diego have not been
given an app yet but I'm sure it is in the works. We had a townhall about
similar concerns about data use and blurry lines between public health and
research. We summarized our townhall, published for our campus specifically
here in case folks are curious:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q7O4rwe6IeEBMAlt2wortNpWyLSGFAYYQzO8X91OX2Y
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q7O4rwe6IeEBMAlt2wortNpWyLSGFAYYQzO8X91OX2Y/edit>