[Air-L] This Thursday - Feminist Media Studies and European Journal of Cultural Studies Holiday Quiz

Sophie Helen Bishop sophiehelenbishop at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 06:49:37 PST 2020

Dear all,

On behalf of Feminist Media Studies and the European Journal of Cultural
Studies, we hereby invite you to celebrate the end of 2020 with (yet
another) Zoom event with other scholars: join our Zoom Holidays Quiz!

Date and time: 17th December, 7pm – 8.30pm GMT (followed by social hour).

Sign up your team (2-6 people) here: https://tinyurl.com/zoomholidaysquiz.
If you need a team, don't worry: we will match you with one. We will be
sending the Zoom link out prior to the event.

Don't forget to send in your best 2020 meme and get 2 extra points
automatically. The best memes get 5 extra points! No tech skills required,
MS Paint encouraged.

Any questions? Email Sophie Bishop (sophie.bishop at kcl.ac.uk) or Annelot
Prins (prins at gsnas.fu-berlin.de)

Warmly,