[Air-L] CFP for a Convergence special issue on Critical Technical Practice(s) in Digital Research

van Geenen, Daniela Daniela.vGeenen at uni-siegen.de
Thu Dec 17 03:39:04 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Together with Dr. Karin van Es (Utrecht University) and Dr. Jonathan Gray (Kings College London) I’m guest editing a special issue on "Critical Technical Practice(s) in Digital Research" for Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies that might be of interest for some of you.

The CFP is out now. Please consider submitting an abstract and spread the word.

Deadline for abstracts: 7 March 2021
Full paper submission: 2 August 2021
Expected date of publication: April 2022