[Air-L] Associate professor of communication

Anders Olof Larsson andersoloflarsson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:41:20 PST 2020

Hello all -

Here at Kristiania Uni College in Oslo Norway, we are looking to hire an associate professor of communication studies with teaching and research expertise in at least one of the following areas - digital methods / "computational social science", strategic communication, organisational communication or crisis communication.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. The deadline for applying is January 8th.

https://www.kristiania.no/en/about-kristiania/vacant-positions/?rmpage=job&rmjob=142&rmlang=UK

/ Anders Olof Larsson