[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: ILSR Connect This! Episode 4 ‘Open Access Networks’

Isabelle Zaugg isabellezaugg at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:00:42 PST 2020

Joly,

I want to take a minute to thank you for your incredible work over the years recording and sharing with us livestreams of important events all over the world.  It's really an incredible service you've provided our community.

Best wishes,
Isabelle

Isabelle A. Zaugg, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Data Science Institute
Lecturer, Institute for Comparative Literature and Society
Columbia University