[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY – NSFNET 35th Anniversary Celebratory Event

Dan Suthers suthers at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 8 06:44:02 PST 2020

This is also an appropriate time to celebrate the contributions of Norm
Abramson, inventor of the ALOHAnet in the early 1970's, which led to
Ethernet and hence the Internet.

https://www.hawaii.edu/news/2020/12/04/in-memoriam-norman-abramson/

Dan Suthers

--
Dan Suthers

Professor and Graduate Program Chair
Dept. of Information and Computer Sciences
University of Hawaii at Manoa
1680 East West Road, POST 309, Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 956-3890 office
Personal: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~suthers/
Lab: http://lilt.ics.hawaii.edu/
Department: http://www.ics.hawaii.edu/