[Air-L] 2 Postdoctoral Research Fellows in AI and Sustainable Development, 3-year each, University of Oxford

Luciano Floridi lfloridi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 11:13:55 PST 2020

Dear All,

please share with any potentially interested candidate:

2 Postdoctoral Research Fellows in AI and Sustainable Development, 3-year each, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
to conduct research into how AI has been and can be used to support and advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals.

Philosophers, social and computer scientists very welcome to apply.

For more information and how to apply please visit:
https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/work-us/postdoctoral-research-fellows-ai-and-sustainable-development <https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/work-us/postdoctoral-research-fellows-ai-and-sustainable-development>

Best regards,
Luciano

PA Danuta Farah | pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk <mailto:pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk>
1 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 287015  |  @Floridi

Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information
Director, Digital Ethics Lab
Oxford Internet Institute  |  University of Oxford

Professorial Fellow, Exeter College, Oxford

Turing Fellow | Chair of the Data Ethics Group
The Alan Turing Institute, London