[Air-L] Reading Practices Survey

DeNel Rehberg Sedo DeNel.RehbergSedo at msvu.ca
Mon Feb 3 05:39:17 PST 2020

My research partner, Danielle Fuller, and I are calling on the AOIR – L community for help. Please complete our survey about your reading practices, and forward this call to your networks.

We want to know what you read. What device do you use to read? How do you find out about books to read? Please give us a few minutes of your time to find out about your reading practices. We promise that it’ll take less than 10 minutes, and you’ll get a chance to win CD$100 to spend at a bookstore of your choice. http://j.mp/2tgxBhK

With sincere appreciation,
DeNel

DeNel Rehberg Sedo, PhD
(pronouns: she/her)