[Air-L] Tools/strategies to combat disinfo in person?

Irene Pasquetto irenepasquetto87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:40:50 PST 2020

Hello all,

I received a request for help from some youth development educators looking
for ways to combat mis and disinformation (especially health and/or science
misinformation) in person.

*"Our audience is community-based educators who work in the fields of
nutrition, agriculture, environment, and youth development. These educators
often feel ill-equipped to respond to misinformation in person whether in
one-on-one or classroom settings in ways that don't escalate into
unproductive arguments."*

Is there any research on this? Any resources or tools that you are aware
of?

Thank you!

Irene

Irene V. Pasquetto <https://irenepasquetto.com/>, Ph.D.

+1 (617) 7754878

Chief Editor, Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Misinformation Review

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Harvard Kennedy School