[Air-L] New Posts: Professor/Reader and Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Digital Media & Communication - University of Huddersfield

Cornel Sandvoss C.Sandvoss at hud.ac.uk
Fri Feb 14 14:10:51 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently advertising three new posts at Full Professor/Reader (x1) and Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (x2) level and are very much hoping these will attract interest in the AoIR community.

Successful applicants will join an ambitious, yet friendly and supportive department, become part of our Research Centre for Participatory Culture and will have an opportunity to shape our new degree programmes in Digital Media and Communication and our Masters programme in Participatory and Social Media. We welcome applications from internet researchers at all career stages.

Please find further details under the links:

Professor or Reader in Digital Media and Communication (Closing Date: 8 March 2020): http://hud.ac/gjg

Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Digital Media and Communication (Closing Date: 24 February 2020): http://hud.ac/ggc

Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Media and Communication (Closing Date: 24 February 2020): http://hud.ac/ggi

If you have any questions, or are interested in an informal discussion of any of these posts,  please get in touch. I would be very grateful if you also share these details widely with other colleagues who might be interested.

We very much welcome applicants from any background and of any nationality - please don't let Brexit deter you from applying if you are currently outside the UK.

Best wishes,

Cornel

University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterMarch2019.jpg]