[Air-L] Digital Ethnography Reading List

Glatt,ZA (pgr) Z.A.Glatt at lse.ac.uk
Mon Feb 17 08:36:35 PST 2020

Hello all,

Following the LSE Digital Ethnography Collective workshop last month on 'What is canon in digital ethnography?’, we are delighted to announce the publication of our collaborative reading list! With the help of our members, we have developed a reading list of essential, exemplary, and exciting digital ethnographic research, covering such subjects as method, ethics, theory, as well as different directional interests within the genre such as gaming, labour, visual culture, new modes of sociality, as well as other emerging themes.

You can view and download a PDF of the reading list here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mggzt7ViY5vxY3P9Sphn-9d7_BrdJXFJ/view

The livestream of the event can be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3BN0dmv284

We decided that we would like to keep this project ongoing, so we are keeping the editable shared google doc open. Please feel free to add any significant or new works that you feel are missing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RaFQdQFdijQs6eQ_UlZRBuF30oD80uvisDyJXFjwuzw/edit

Many thanks to all our collaborators, contributors, and workshop attendees who have added their resources and ideas to this list. This was an experiment in collaboration, and we think that is has been a resounding success!

All the best,
Zoe and Branwen

LSE Digital Ethnography Collective twitter: https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE
Zoë Glatt
www.zoeglatt.com<http://www.zoeglatt.com/>
ESRC PhD Researcher in Media & Communications
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Managing Editor: Communication, Culture & Critique
Co-Founder: LSE Digital Ethnography Collective @DigEthnogLSE<https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE>
Graduate Student Rep: Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
Associate Lecturer in Media & Communications (2019/20): Goldsmiths University
YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/Zedstergal> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ZoeGlatt> | LSE bio<http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/phd-researchers/zoe-glatt>