[Air-L] Help with digital ethnography & early Internet history

polita paulina.sierra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:31:36 PST 2020

Hello!
Just came back from a winter workshop in Lisbon, take alook at NodeXL [
http://nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Default.aspx]. It is a tool created by
Social Media Research Foundation. They did some interesting work and #
searches on masculinity while we were there which were Twitter based. If
you think it could help, I can give you someone's email so you can get in
touch with them!