[Air-L] Digital Sociology

inbar michelzon inbar.md at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:48:55 PST 2020

Hi
Following my previous email and due to your good comments:
I was referring to researchers focusing on applying Bourdieu's perspective
with digital media. If there are a few of us here I think it will be great
to arrange a fishball meeting in Dublin.
 So if it something that you want to lead or join please write to me in a
replay to this mail.
All the Best
Inbar

בתאריך יום ד׳, 12 בפבר׳ 2020, 02:09, מאת inbar michelzon ‏<