[Air-L] Twitter data related to a link

Jakob Jünger jakob.juenger at uni-greifswald.de
Tue Feb 18 04:54:10 PST 2020

Hi Devayani,

maybe give Facepager a try: https://github.com/strohne/Facepager

There is a search preset for hashtags that can be used to search for links. The linked Twitter documentation might be helpful as well. Disclaimer: I'm an author of Facepager.

Best
Jakob

--
Jakob Jünger
University of Greifswald

Lohmeyer-Platz 3
17487 Greifswald, Germany

Room: 3.16 (3rd floor)
Phone : +49 3834 420 3444 or +49 173 860 8056
Email: jakob.juenger at uni-greifswald.de Web: http://www.ipk.uni-greifswald.de/