[Air-L] Fully-funded PhDs at American University SOC

Aram Sinnreich aram at american.edu
Thu Jan 2 06:11:03 PST 2020

Greetings, felicitations, and happy new year, fellow internet researchers.

Please share the news widely: American University’s School of Communication in Washington, DC has several fully-funded PhD lines for our program in Media, Technology & Democracy, for the Fall 2020 semester. Applications are open through January 20th.

https://www.american.edu/soc/admissions/graduate-apply.cfm

Send us your best and brightest masters students, so they can come work with me, Pat Aufderheide, Laura DeNardis, Saif Shahin, Andy Phelps, and other members of the AoIR community.

Many thanks,

Aram

—

Aram Sinnreich<https://sinnreich.com/>