[Air-L] Accessible readings on telecom regulation

Rich Ling riseling at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 03:52:08 PST 2020

Dear all,

I am looking for an accessible article or reading on telecommunication
regulation for my class on mobile communication. I have been using the ITU
regulation handbook, but it is a bit too dry.

I am looking for something that helps to underscore how regulation (at
least in theory) flattens the playing field, protects the interests of
consumers, spurs innovation and provides a space for enterprise. I know
that this is an impossible balancing act, but if there is a reading that
points to these issues, I would be grateful to know about it.

Thanks
--
Rich Ling