[Air-L] Artificial Intelligence and IR/Foreign Policy: Reading List

Sophia Ignatidou sophia.ignatidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:19:23 PST 2020

Dear friends,

I am trying to find an extensive reading list on AI and international
relations but surprising enough I cannot find much.

I found some papers by Corneliu Bjola and the book *Artificial Intelligence
And International Politics*, but I was wondering if anybody has more tips.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Kind regards,
Sophia

--