[Air-L] 5 days to go: CMSTW'2020 in St.Petersburg, Russia

Svetlana S. Bodrunova s.bodrunova at spbu.ru
Sat Jan 11 06:15:38 PST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Five days to go before the deadline (January 15, with possible
extension up to January 20 if necessary) for CMSTW’2020 – 8th
conference ‘Comparative Media Studies in Today’s World’, to take place
in St.Petersburg, Russia on April 21 to 23, 2020. Please note that
citizens of over 50 countries may use e-visas to enter St.Petersburg
for up to 8 days!

The theme of the conference is ‘Back to context?’ – we see this as
particularly relevant for the current research in social science,
including studies of social networks.

The conference has 4 tracks, including theory, social&political, media
industry, and research methods. Network analysis and online research
are welcome!

We have a diverse range of invited speakers and offer to the best
papers the publications in Routledge and Digital Journalism (Scopus
Q1).

Find the full information on cmstw2020.org – and please feel free to
ask questions by writing to cmstw2020 at spbu.ru. Welcome to
St.Petersburg!

--
Svetlana S. Bodrunova, Prof., D.Polit.Sci.
Head, Center for International Media Research

+7 921 933 02 14
s.bodrunova at spbu.ru, spasibo-tebe at yandex.ru