[Air-L] Digital politics: the next ten years

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Fri Jan 17 10:33:31 PST 2020

Hi folks, I just wrapped a two-parter on the past and future of digital politics for Campaigns & Elections, which some of you might be interested in.

Here are the two pieces. I'm definitely curious to hear what you think.

The Future: the next ten years
https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/digital-politics-the-next-decade

The Past: the decade digital politics came of age
https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/the-decade-digital-politics-came-of-age

Direct neural downlink from the hive-mind? Sign me up!

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics