[Air-L] looking for a PhD student in new media/software studies (deadline 24 January)

Stefania Milan lists at stefaniamilan.net
Tue Jan 21 02:58:29 PST 2020

Dear colleagues

***apologies for cross-posting***
At the Department of Media Studies, University of Amsterdam we have an
opening for a PhD position in new media/software studies. The PhD
student will work in the international, interdisciplinary project
e-LADDA (https://e-ladda.eu), funded as a Marie Curies Innovative
Training Network.

The profiles we look for (in total 14 PhD students across several
organizations) are detailed here:
https://www.ntnu.edu/e-ladda/individual-projects1. Look for project
ESR13 "Apps for learning: A software studies analysis of mobile
applications for language development in children". We will focus in
particular on atypical children (e.g., with autism, Down syndrome, etc.)
so you will have the opportunity to really make a difference for these
children and their families.

Deadline for applications: January 24th, 2020, 23:00 CET

Apply at https://www.ntnu.edu/e-ladda/recruitment

Best, Stefania

Stefania Milan
Associate Professor of New Media and Digital Culture, University of
Amsterdam | https://stefaniamilan.net
Principal Investigator, DATACTIVE (ERC Starting Grant 639379) |
https://data-activism.net
Principal Investigator, ALEX (ERC Proof of Concept 825974) |
https://algorithms.exposed
@annliffey | @data_ctive
+31627875425 | +31(0)205252416
Fingerprint:5A7B  6330  5684  FC39  3DC0 67D7  08B3  50AE  6AF5  1B63