[Air-L] PhD position in STS – Bias in Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Kinder-Kurlanda, Katharina Katharina.Kinder-Kurlanda at gesis.org
Wed Jan 22 02:35:03 PST 2020

Dear colleagues,

we are currently advertising a PhD position in Science and Technology Studies (STS) at the GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences in Cologne, Germany. The PhD student will work within the “NoBIAS – Artificial Intelligence without Bias” Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN) (https://nobias-project.eu/).

More information and application here:

https://www.hidden-professionals.de/HPv3.Jobs/gesis/job/12155/Early-Stage-Researcher-in-Science-and-Technology-Studies-STS

I would be very grateful if you forwarded this information to interested candidates!

Best wishes,

Katharina

---

Dr. Katharina E. Kinder-Kurlanda

Fellow

CAIS - Center for Advanced Internet Studies

Universitätsstr. 104

44799 Bochum, Germany

Team Leader Data Linking & Data Security

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8

50667 Cologne, Germany

Tel.: +49 221 47694 449

Email: katharina.kinder-kurlanda at gesis.org