[Air-L] Job opening in Media tech at Malmö University, Sweden

Martin Berg martin.berg at mau.se
Fri Jan 31 05:57:45 PST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We have an open position as senior lecturer in Media technology at Malmö University, Sweden. "The teaching duties within the position are mainly in the field of digital methods, especially in data-driven analysis, data visualisation, as well as quantitative or qualitative methodology."

For more info, see:

http://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1015/job?site=6&lang=SE&validator=df9f5539db53eab37b3e3087d2a2669b&job_id=1212

I want to take the opportunity to shamelessly promote the book 'Imagining Personal Data: Experiences of Self-tracking’ Bloomsbury Academic, 2020) that I have co-authored with Vaike Fors, Sarah Pink, and Tom O’Dell. It is available as open access: https://www.bloomsburycollections.com/book/imagining-personal-data-experiences-of-self-tracking/

Best wishes,

Martin

--
Martin Berg | Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Media Technology

+46 40 665 80 60
martin.berg at mau.se<mailto:martin.berg at mau.se>
http://forskning.mah.se/en/id/ksmabe