[Air-L] Checking on list connection

Beatriz Polivanov beatriz.polivanov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:16:00 PST 2020

Dear Pam,

I received your message alright.

Unfortunately I do not work with this issue, so I cannot help much.

Hope someone does.

Best,

*Beatriz Polivanov*
*Profa. Dra. Depto. de Estudos Culturais e Mídia /** PPGCOM*
*Coordenadora do grupo de pesquisa MiDICom (CNPq/UFF)*
*Universidade Federal Fluminense*
*Visiting Professor at McGill University*
*Department of Art History & Communication Studies*
*+ 1 514 895 8380 (Canada)*