[Air-L] "COVID-19 from the margins" seeks (paid) authors

Stefania Milan lists at stefaniamilan.net
Thu Jul 16 01:47:03 PDT 2020

Dear AoiRists

the thematic, multilingual blog "COVID-19 from the margins" [0]
advertised earlier in this list is going strong, with over thirty
contributions published so far. We are happy to announce that we have
secured another small pot of money to be able to pay a tiny contributor
fee to authors of accepted entries who are in need (e.g., Global South,
casual workers, students, practitioners, etcetera).

Consider submitting your blog post to covid19blog at data-activism.net.

In preparing your text, do not forget to review carefully the
instructions, including the scope of the blog (human-centric stories
from invisibilized communities during the first pandemic of the datafied
society). [1]

Since a few weeks, we are also on Twitter: follow @BigDataSur to keep
abreast of the latest entries!

The best contributions to the blog will appear in an open-access volume
published in the fall/winter in the awesome Theory on Demand series of
the Amsterdam-based Institute of Network Cultures. [2]

We look forward to your contributions!

Stefania for the editorial team

[0] Visit https://data-activism.net/blog-covid-19-from-the-margins/

[1]