[Air-L] CFP CARGC Fellows Conference

Bridges, Lauren Emily lauren.bridges at asc.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 24 08:44:12 PDT 2020

Dear friends & colleagues,

The Center for Advanced Research in Global Communication at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to invite submissions to our 2021 Fellows conference, “No Going Back: Global Communication and Post-Pandemic Politics,” to be held on April 8 and 9, 2021.

Deadline for submissions: September 30, 2020.

We invite early career scholars, as well as artists, activists, journalists, and others, to submit abstracts for consideration. We particularly encourage multi-modal and non-academic submissions along with traditional abstracts. Full CFP can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Vh2Tjo

Guidelines and submission form here: https://bit.ly/39gXrmj.

Please spread this CFP within your networks as appropriate.

Questions may be directed to: cargcfellows at gmail.com.

Best,

Lauren Bridges

CARGC Fellow