[Air-L] Reg: Internet Research [Increasing Engagement in Virtual Interactions]

Vignesh Raja vignesh.raja at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:45:55 PDT 2020

Dear Researchers,

I am delighted to be part of this elite forum of International Researchers.
receiving communication from seasoned researchers from across the world.

I am Vignesh Raja, an Alumnus of BITS, Pilani and have 15+ years of
Corporate / Industry experience in Business Research, Analytics and
Consulting having worked across Services, Manufacturing and e-Commerce
Domains. Over the last 2 years, I have been active in the teaching /
training circuit, sharing my diverse experience in various Management &
Industry forums. I am an empanelled trainer with Madras Management
Association too.

As I pursue my dream of being an International Professional Speaker, my
areas of interests revolve around: "Business, Internet Research, Data &
Insights". I am also a strong believer in purposeful networking, which has
always been and will continue to remain a key life-skill among people of
all walks of life.

I am now working on creating modules around the below themes:

*- Purposeful "Virtual" Networking /  Purposeful Networking in Virtual
World *
*- Engaging effectively through Virtual Platforms*

I would like to understand if there are any such themes where such papers
are being accepted, where I can present my research?

I am also open to collaborate with experts in this domain too.

Please write back to me on this e-mail.

I am a 'Business Researcher' and my linkedin profile is here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vigneshraja

Look forward to inputs & advise from across the world.

Thanks,

Regards,
Vignesh Raja
+91 9840881583