[Air-L] Dissertation Recruitment: Amazon Go Case Study

S.A. Applin sally at sally.com
Thu Jul 9 11:56:57 PDT 2020

Hi,

I have a publication on this you might find helpful:

https://savageminds.org/2016/12/13/amazon-go-and-the-erosion-of-supermarket-sociability/

-Sally

Sally Applin, Ph.D.
……….
Voted one of  Lighthouse 3’s '100 Brilliant Women in AI Ethics for 2020"
……….
Research Fellow
HRAF Advanced Research Centres (EU), Canterbury
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing (CSAC)
Research Associate
Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
Yale University
Associate Editor, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
Member, IoT Council
………
I am based in Silicon Valley