[Air-L] Recording phone interviews

Michael Muller michael_muller at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 17 12:36:06 PDT 2020

   I used to be able to use a Samsung Android app that was designed for
   Samsung's "S-pen" stylus. The app would record audio and hand-written
   annotations, and would sync the annotations to the audio record. To
   playback the audio, I would tap on the hand-written note, and the audio
   would start from the moment that I had taken that note. In practice, I
   would use this in a face-to-face meeting, or I would put the tablet
   next to a speakerphone or laptop speaker.
   A subsequent Andriod update seems to have made that app unavailable.
   Has anyone found a similar app? For me, the crucial part is the
   synchronization of annotation with audio; I would not care if the
   annotation were hand-written or typed.
   what do you think?
   thanks,
   --michael
   -----
   Michael Muller, PhD, IBM Research, Cambridge MA USA
   pronouns: he/him/his
   ACM Distinguished Scientist
   ACM SIGCHI Academy
   IBM Master Inventor