[Air-L] This Friday: King's College London Digital Humanities Conference - Digital Tensions, Fragmentations and Polarisations

Cobby Avaria, Roy roy.cobby_avaria at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 03:59:27 PDT 2020

Dear all,

This is the final reminder for all of those interested in attending this year's King's College London Department of Digital Humanities Conference, which will take place this Friday, online.

These are the key details:

Title: 2020 LOATHING: Digital Tensions, Fragmentations and Polarisations [In Times of Pandemic]