[Air-L] some useful resources for researchers from the VOX-POL project - PS

Maura Conway maura.conway at dcu.ie
Tue Jun 9 08:37:41 PDT 2020

Thanks, Charles, for the shout out. And especially to you and Elizabeth for
all of your support of us over the years.

As I have the opportunity, maybe I could also ask for some input from the
List (that also somewhat goes to recent discussion on the list generated by
Sarah's post):

In the section of our Researcher Resources titled 'Researcher Welfare 2:
Well-being' (https://www.voxpol.eu/researcher-welfare-2-wellbeing/),
attention is drawn to "the potential mental emotional toll of this research
and the need for self-care." ("This research" = online hate, extremism,
terrorism).

We included in that section an item (another to be added soon) about
support for women scholars experiencing online harassment.

I'd also like to add something similar specifically on the experiences of
people of colour. Anybody able to point me to something that fits the bill
and that they found useful/supportive/inspiring?

(I will also tweet this request from @VOX_Pol for anybody who might like to
amplify further).

All My Best,
Maura

*Prof. Maura Conway*
School of Law and Government
Dublin City University
Glasnevin
Dublin 9
Ireland

Tel. +353 1 700 6472
E-Mail. maura.conway at dcu.ie
Skype. galwaygrrl

Twitter: @galwaygrrl

Website: http://doras.dcu.ie/view/people/Conway=3AMaura=3A=3A.html

**********

VOX-Pol Project on Violent Online Political Extremism

Website: http://www.voxpol.eu

Twitter: @VOX_Pol

--
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*

*

--