[Air-L] Yale ISP series - Everything You Need to Know About Section 230 in 5 Hours

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:32:15 PDT 2020

Thanks, Joly, AoIR,

Here's a related Tweet:

Now online--the first episode of "Everything You Need to Know About Section
230 in 5 Hours":
The History of Section 230
https://twitter.com/yaleisp/status/1277651459782389760?s=20
(just retweeted with some other related Yale ISP Tweets here -
https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch)

Cheers, Scott
Would seek to add automatically such here to the online USA Law School at
World University and School:
- https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/World_University_Law_School
 -

But not to these other online countries' law schools, or in their main
languages:

*Law Schools at World University and School (planned in main languages in
them)*

Afghanistan Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Law_School_at_WUaS

Brazil Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Brazil_Law_School_at_WUaS

China Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/China_Law_School_at_WUaS

Egypt Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Egypt_Law_School_at_WUaS

India Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/India_Law_School_at_WUaS

Jamaica Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Jamaica_Law_School_at_WUaS

Mexico Law School at WUaS:
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Mexico_Law_School_at_WUaS

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:29 PM Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:

> Last week  the Information Society Project at Yale Law School
> <https://law.yale.edu/isp/> ran a 5 part webinar series  Everything You
> Need to Know About Section 230 in 5 Hours
> <
> https://law.yale.edu/isp/events/everything-you-need-know-about-section-230-5-hours
> >
> In fact, it ran 7.5 hours.
>
> Panels were moderated by Kate Klonick, and included Olivier
> Sylvain, Alexander
>
> The recordings are being rolled out on the Yale ISP YouTube channel
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcBU4Qr8nQsjX6Nt_iGH8qg/>
>
> Thus far we have
>
> *The History of 230*
> Jeff Kosseff, Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity Law at the United States
> Naval Academy
> Eric Goldman, Professor of Law at Santa Clara University School of Law
> Mary Anne Franks, Professor of Law at Miami Law School
> https://youtu.be/Br2c91hmIik
>
> *What 230 Meant for Telecom and Agencies*
> Blake Reid, Clinical Professor at University of Colorado Law School
> Olivier Sylvain, Professor of Law at Fordham University Law School
> Tejas Narechania, Assistant Professor of Law at Berkeley Law School
> https://youtu.be/cW68D8-YOnQ
>
> --

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President

- World University and School
- http://worlduniversityandschool.org

- 415 480 4577
- http://scottmacleod.com

- CC World University and School - like CC Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
CC OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission and any attachments are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from
disclosure under applicable federal or state laws.  If the reader of this
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify me immediately by email or telephone.

World University and School is sending you this because of your interest in
free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these, please
reply with 'unsubscribe' in the body of the email, leaving the subject line
intact. Thank you.