[Air-L] WEBCAST TUE-THU: Ethiopia Internet Development Conference 2020

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Mar 3 00:55:12 PST 2020

This is well under way. We have managed an Amharic stream too. That can be
accessed vis ISOC Africa facebook or #EIDC2020 on twitter. Whether we'll
achieve that on all 3 tracks tomorrow remains to be seen!

ISOC Live posted: "On 3-5 March 2020 the Internet Society, together with
its partners, hosts the Ethiopia Internet Development Conference 2020
(EIDC) in Addis Ababa. Recently, the former Ethiopian state monopoly on
telecommunication has been abolished. The EIDC is a multi-s"

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/eidc20>On *3-5
March 2020* the *Internet Society <https://isoc.org>*, together with its
partners, hosts the *Ethiopia Internet Development Conference 202
<https://www.internetsociety.org/events/ethiopia-internet-development-conference-2020/>0*
(EIDC) in Addis Ababa. Recently, the former Ethiopian state monopoly on
telecommunication has been abolished. The EIDC is a multi-stakeholder event
enabling the local community to prepare and create the foundation for a
robust Internet ecosystem in this new post-monopoly era.

*LIVESTREAM:*
*PLENARY + TRACK 1: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/eidc20
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/eidc20>*
*TRACK 2: https://livestream.com/internetsociety2/eidc20