[Air-L] AI Ethics newsletter by Montreal AI Ethics Institute

Abhishek Gupta abhishek at montrealethics.ai
Tue Mar 10 10:21:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

I wanted to share this newsletter on AI ethics which is possibly relevant
to a lot of folks on this mailing list. Please feel free to share with
others in your network.

https://aiethics.substack.com

Thanks!

Abhishek
--
*Abhishek Gupta*
*Founder, Montreal AI Ethics Institute*

*Website:* https://atg-abhishek.github.io
*Email: *abhishek at montrealethics.ai
*Twitter:* https://twitter.com/atg_abhishek

- Read my paper with the United Nations on "The Evolution of Fraud: Ethical
Implications in the Age of Large-Scale Data Breaches and Widespread
Artificial Intelligence Solutions Deployment
<https://www.itu.int/en/journal/001/Pages/12.aspx>"
- Watch my interview with BorealisAI on challenges
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Tme0WU5D8> with automation and bias in
machine learning
- Read my vision on "How Canada can become a global leader in ethical AI
<https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/heres-how-canada-can-be-a-global-leader-in-ethical-ai>
"

*This email is confidential and privileged.* *If you have received it in
error, please delete it. Si vous recevez le présent courriel par erreur,
veuillez l’effacer.*