[Air-L] CfPs "Contentious Data: The social movement society in the age of datafication"

Stefania Milan lists at stefaniamilan.net
Mon Mar 16 04:16:00 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

**apologies for cross-posting**

In these days of hardship and uncertainty, here comes a tiny distraction
for academics.

Davide Beraldo and I (Department of Media Studies, University of
Amsterdam) are happy to announce the call for paper for the Special
Issue "Contentious Data: The social movement society in the age of
datafication” we are guest-editing for the journal Social Movement Studies.

You can find the call following this link:
https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/social-movement-studies-contentious-data/

We look forward to receiving your extended abstract by May 30th.

Stay safe!

Stefania and Davide

Stefania Milan

Associate Professor of New Media and Digital Culture, University of
Amsterdam | https://stefaniamilan.net
Principal Investigator, DATACTIVE
(ERC Starting Grant 639379) | https://data-activism.net
Principal
Investigator, ALEX (ERC Proof of Concept 825974) |
https://algorithms.exposed
@annliffey | @data_ctive
+31627875425 |
+31(0)205252416
Fingerprint: 5A7B  6330  5684  FC39  3DC0 67D7  08B3
 50AE  6AF5  1B63