[Air-L] Exercises for teaching digital ethnographic methods (remotely)

Jamie Coates j.coates at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 04:51:55 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

What a great series of ideas and recommendations! Thanks to everyone!

One thing I might suggest (in line with some other comments) is that less
is often more. With all these ideas it might be easy to overload the
session.

Think about the one thing you'd like them all to come away with (feel free
to pick my brain personally !)

Lovely to see good things coming out of this crazy time

Best

Jamie