[Air-L] coronavirus, misinformation, mental health and online media - resources

Nelly Konstantinova nels_konst at abv.bg
Wed Mar 18 05:45:54 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I would be happy to contribute to the media (and specifically social media) research side of things.

Best wishes,
Nely

Dr Nely Konstantinova
Teaching Associate
Co-convener of the Political Communication Research Group

School of Media and Communication
Clothworkers' Building North, Room 1.07
University of Leeds
LS2 9JT