[Air-L] coronavirus, misinformation, mental health and online media - resources

Julie Cohen jec at law.georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 18 07:27:42 PDT 2020

Folks on another list recommend the wiki coronahandbook
<http://coronahandbook.com/>.  One of the linked resources may be what
you're looking for. Or, if not, please consider contacting the organizers
to link any new resource that you create.
Best, Julie

Julie E. Cohen
Mark Claster Mamolen Professor of Law and Technology
Georgetown Law
http://www.juliecohen.com/

<https://global.oup.com/academic/product/between-truth-and-power-9780190246693>