[Air-L] coronavirus, misinformation, mental health and online media - resources

Rueller, Sarah sarah.rueller at uni-siegen.de
Wed Mar 18 08:45:49 PDT 2020

Hi again,

I’m feeling torn, don’t mean to spam but I really want to share it: the german government hosts a hackathon, targeting Covid-19. It’s all in German though, but some of you might feel inspired or you guys want to check with your countries.
https://wirvsvirushackathon.org/?fbclid=IwAR1ufbZyvDQIhwO_3TQ8tJ-Iq-R8es-JPfZqlgBARwsO6CYDlDRn1YdZVME

Sending (socially distant) support hugs in these volatile times,
Sarah

Sarah Rüller M.Sc.
Research Associate and PhD student

YALLAH! Project Coordination // www.yallah.exchange<http://www.yallah.exchange>
CRC 1187 - Media of Cooperation
Digital Publics and Social Transformation in the Maghreb

University of Siegen // Information Systems and New Media

Kohlbettstraße 15 // 57072 Siegen // Room: US-E 103
Phone: +49 271 740 3474
Mobile: +49 162 354 2046