[Air-L] Cross-cultural digital religion in the age of corona?

Sally Applin sally at sally.com
Mon Mar 23 03:01:01 PDT 2020

You might query Yale’s HRAF ethnography database (if you have access) to see what non- broadcast traditions are.

The broadcast time/ routine may have nothing to do with the material or even culture and more to do with suddenly being at home.

Sally Applin, Ph.D.
……….
Voted one of  Lighthouse 3’s '100 Brilliant Women in AI Ethics for 2020"
……….
Research Fellow
HRAF Advanced Research Centres (EU), Canterbury
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing (CSAC)
Research Associate
Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
Yale University
Associate Editor, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
Member, IoT Council
http://www.posr.org
http://www.sally.com
……...