[Air-L] Digital Psychology Training Scholarship (8-Weeks Online)

Brian alterspark at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:52:29 PDT 2020

Hello,

Announcing my 5th scholarship program for candidates who are helping
address the current pandemic with online behavioral science.

We are accepting applications till May 19th. If this is for you, we look
forward to your application. If you know someone who may benefit, I'm
grateful if you can share this with them.

Details below. Thanks.

Brian

------------------------------

Win a scholarship to address COVID-19 with the science of digital
psychology

What we’re giving away

We’re giving away a handful of scholarships for our upcoming 8-week
online training course on digital psychology.

What the course covers

This online course will teach you how to use psychology to build more
effective digital health behavior change interventions. In a nutshell,
the workshop boils down decades of digital psychology science into a
simple system that is easy to learn and apply. The first course covers
classic behavioral science and the behavioral design process, while the
second course focuses on the neuroscience of emotion/motivation.

Who qualifies for our scholarships

These scholarships are intended to help people pursuing activities that
blend digital interventions with health behavior change that contribute
to the current pandemic response. Our program is open to students,
academics, innovators, volunteers, anyone working in health promotion,
its delivery, or the broader health sector.

Why we’re giving them away for free

The current pandemic has illuminated the need for us to unite and make
behavioral changes based on science. Our training system grew out of
research on how to use technology to promote public health, and now’s
the time to make an impact.

We realize that many organizations and students who are doing good work
don’t always have the budget required to attend our training. For this
reason, we’re giving away scholarships for change agents to better use
digital media and technology to help the world overcome COVID-19 &
future pandemics.

How to apply

Complete the online application form by 19 May to be eligible for the
upcoming course.

Learn more: https://www.alterspark.com/enrollment/scholarships
<http://www.alterspark.com/scholarship>

Brian Cugelman, PhD