[Air-L] AI Ethics: Publication Norms for Responsible AI (Part 2)

Abhishek Gupta abhishek at montrealethics.ai
Fri May 15 06:43:05 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The Montreal AI Ethics Institute is hosting this session to share our
insights with the *Partnership on AI* for their work on publishing norms
for high-stakes research drawing from our diverse perspectives and
experience and having done so before for various other public
consultations.

*NOTE*: Even if you missed the first session, don’t worry as you’ll receive
the notes from it in preparation for the session this coming week.