[Air-L] Cambridge Analytica interactive map

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:23:14 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
I do hope my message finds you all well.
My Cambridge Analytica interactive map of the world is published today and
maps worldwide reporting of their projects. A helpful visualisation of
global reach including lesser known projects - you can select countries,
years, hit ‘play’ and watch them spread around the world... and read about
the individual projects too. See it at www.propagandamachine.tech - and if
you find it helpful and interesting and wish to share here is a tweet:
https://twitter.com/EmmaLBriant/status/1261459479431917570
The project will be updated with version 2 published with all the
information I have not presently in the public domain when my book is
published. So do keep an eye out for updates.

Do stay safe, best wishes, and thanks to all!
Dr Emma Briant

Human Rights Program
Bard College

--
Dr Emma L Briant
Independent Researcher/Author/Analyst

Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk
Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant